Business taxes - including corporation tax - are nowadays becoming an onerous burden for businesses throughout the country. The current recession puts an increasing pressure on business and good tax management is beneficial to any business.
Wider reporting requirements and much stronger investigation procedures used by the tax authorities are leading to greater demands on your valuable time - and the penalties for getting it wrong can be extremely severe.
The range of services we offer include
- Tax effective and efficient business structuring including corporate structures, partnerships and LLPs
- Advice regarding mergers, restructuring and disposal of business
- Providing good corporate and business tax planning maximizing reliefs and planning opportunities
- Remuneration packages including benefits and efficient salary strategies as well as support with termination payments
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Support with the Construction Industry Scheme including basic compliance advise
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Exit strategy planning
- HMRC investigation support and advice
- Pension planning and administration of schemes
At Wrigley Partington we always aim to guide you through complex tax legislation and help you minimize your tax liability. The firm offers a Tax Investigation Protection Scheme to insure you against costly enquiry fees.
If you would like to receive advice about our Tax Planning Services please call Wrigley Partington, or contact us here.