If you are thinking of taking a strategic business decision, whether as a sole trader or managing a company, sound corporate finance advice is a must have.
You'll need assistance from third parties such as banks, venture capitalists, stockbrokers and lawyers but, in the first instance, you'll need a sound, impartial view of the project.
Whether you are thinking of buying a new business or disposing of an existing one, expanding your operations or going down the management buy-out route, at Wrigley Partington we can provide the advice and the contacts to create a successful outcome.
Our services include:
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Target selection
- Initial approaches and subsequent timetabling
- Business valuations & shareholder advice
- Evaluation & due diligence
- Management incentive schemes
- Financial restructuring
Selling Your Business
- Preparation for sale
- Finding a buyer & sale negotiations
- Business valuation
- Exit strategies including succession planning
- Private Equity
- Terms & due diligence and management Buy-outs
- Financial planning
- Introductions to banks, specialist lenders , financial & institutional investors
If you would like to receive advice about our Corporate Finance service please call Wrigley Partington, or contact us here.