A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time experienced Bookkeeper to join our Accountancy practice. The main functions and requirements of this role include:
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns ensuring HMRC filing deadlines are met
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts
- Maintaining Customer & Supplier accounts
- Preparation of nominal account reconciliations
- Month end journal entries
Successful candidate must be:
- An experienced and competent bookkeeper.
- Have a good working knowledge of Accountancy systems & Excel.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Personal Tax Senior
We are currently looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join our tax team. The firm has an excellent client base and the role offers varied tax work and great support for long term career development. You will be responsible for preparing self assessment tax returns on a varied portfolio of tax clients including directors, sole trader, HNWIS, partnerships and trusts. You will also be involved in P11D preparation, supporting our payroll team where appropriate and dealing with HMRC queries. You will work closely with the partners and the clients.
Ideally you will be ATT qualified or CTA qualified and with at least 3 years personal tax experience gained in practice and have good communication and computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel. Candidates qualified by experience are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualification