Dealing with all the elements of a payroll system can prove a burden which distracts you from concentrating on the key growth areas of your business.
Recent developments in both employment and taxation law - and the penalties for non-compliance - make this area of your business a potential minefield. We are also fast approaching the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI) which takes place in April 2013. Our payroll team are already part of the pilot scheme. RTI requires accurate data being filed with HMRC at the time of each payroll run and failure to do aso will result in penalties and the htreat of a PAYE enquiry both of which could prove expensive.
Our professional payroll team can guide you through the obligations ensuring good compliance. The team works by delivering a highly organised, tightly managed and confidential payroll service. All aspect of the payroll system is operated including advice on statutory payments, national insurance, payslip management and payment advice.
- SAGE 50 payroll software used that is approved by HMRC
- PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay and maternity pay management and administration.
- Payslip management
- Statutory forms management, including year end returns, for your employees and Inland Revenue submissions
- Management information and and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Pension plan administration
We are also able to advise you on CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) and guide you through the management of payments and the intereaction with PAYE.
If you would like to receive advice about our Payroll Services please call Wrigley Partington, or contact us here