"Self Assessment" for income tax has been around for some time now, yet this “simple” process can be daunting for anyone caught by the regime and offers little certainty or clarity from the individual.
The complexities and lack of ease in use are illustrated by the number of penalties issued by the Revenue for late returns and interest on underpaid tax. New legislation will be effective from 6 April 2011 which will only increase the level of penalty that can be imposed if you get things wrong.
Whether you operate your business as a straightforward sole trader or director or you have a variety of business interests, it makes sense to take the time, worry and expense out of the job by talking to the experts.
At Wrigley Partington we will assist you with:
- Preparation and submission of tax returns including all related tax issues
- Advice on your tax position and payment obligations
- Checking your tax liability and informing you of any potential tax savings
- UK tax advice if you are not UK resident or not UK domicile
- Tax planning for future financial years
- Providing support and guidance with regard to any tax enquiries
- The firm offers a Tax Investigation Protection Scheme to insure you against costly enquiry fees
We are always happy to discuss any issues relating to your tax affairs and speaking you direct on matters is an important part of our policy.
If you would like to receive advice about our Personal Taxation Services please call Wrigley Partington, or contact us here.